Saturday, January 8, 2011

quilting 2011

All righty, so I've joined the ps.i quilt blog's quilt-along project for January - a postage stamp quilt. Which I'm slightly terrified of, because, whoa, all that sewing!

Still, there's no time like the present! I've chosen my fabrics - a mix-n-match of a number of jelly rolls I've had hanging around for a while and which were going to go into a log cabin quilt. Which I'm still doing, it's just going to take a bit more time!

Anyway, these are the fabric I've chosen to use from my stash:


(Hopefully that shows up: I'm not sure about how to post pics on Blogger yet.)

Right. Worked out how to post pics on Blogger. Most counterintuitive blogging interface I've yet worked with. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!