Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Summer Organising Post: Day 2

How long has it taken me to get here? Ridiculously long, considering the first post was made back in December last year!

But now that it's a new year, and a new time to be making resolutions for the year, forthwith is the list of Things To Be Done...

(The schedule of When Things Are To Be Done will come with the Must Make List 2015 - better to have it all laid out and ready to go!)

TOP FINISHED - HAS BACKING - TO BE QUILTED BY ME
- Honey Honey

TOP FINISHED - NEEDS BACKING
- Mendocino Mermaids (quilting by me)
- Rainbow Charms (quilting by me)
- Farmhouse (quilting by me)
- USA Hurray (quilting by Jo)
- Pantone Quilt Challenge (quilting by Jo)
- King of Bling (red letter day) (quilting by Jo)
- Shattered Star (quilting by Jo)

CENTRE FINISHED - COULD DO WITH BORDERS
- Build Me Up Buttercup (requires borders)
- Expanding Horizons (around the world quilt - the old one) (requires borders)

WORKS IN PROGRESS
- millefiori madness
- supernova friendship block quilt (blocks)
- batik log cabin blocks (blocks)
- 2 Camille Roskelley block quilts (pieces cut)
- snowflake quilt (blocks)
- Valley of the Kings (blocks)
- Swarm (blocks)
- Starry Starry Night (foundation paper piecing)
- Rainbow Selvages (foundation block selvages)
- Patchwork Hearts (cushions)

QUILTS TO MAKE
- Aviatrix Medallion quilt (scrappy fabric collections)
- Heather Ross: Imagine Greater (loose log cabin)
- Magic Stars by Aneela Hoey (Cuzco layer cake)
- ALL THE SCRAP QUILTS EVER (I think I should put 'Scraps. Inc.' on my Christmas wish-list. And run a InstascrapQAL in 2015.)

DRESSES TO MAKE
- Juliet Dress in Washi Tape Fabrics
- slip-on dresses in Joel Dewberry's Heirloom and Notting Hill

BAGS
- Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger messenger bag
- at least one Sew Sweetness bag from her book

I just realised I have a LOT of works in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!