Tuesday, March 24, 2015

WIP Wednesdays: the one with minis


Done!

Box containers for twins.

Sunday late march

WIPs

Millefiori Madness: Plain Jane Passacaglia

It has a new name after seeing everyone else do the passacaglia fussy-cutting.

And I have the next four or five cut up and ready to go!

Have a gold star and go to the top of the class!

Oh, and glue-basting is sincerely the Best. Idea. Evah.

Swaps

Birthday Swaps

Ugh, yeah, nope.

#igminioz

Still deciding what to do.

#igrainbowmini: rainbow interwoven

Top done, quilting necessary!

Okay, so it's a complete pain to make, but I rather like the result...

The HSTs are 1" finished here, and trying to line them up was pretty awful. I'm sure it's not square, but I guess I might have to do some blocking later?

The pattern is from Sally Schneider's book "Crazy for Scraps" and is called 'Interwoven'. I plan to make a full-sized quilt of this from HST scraps. And maybe keeping the colours of it.

#aussietulapinkswap

AHAHAHA!


On the Plan But Going Nowhere

- Birthday Gift for Teddy
- Birth gift for Josh
- Swarm (Must Make 2015/Sydney Quilt Show)
- Snowflakes (Must Make 2015/Sydney Quilt Show)
-

To Do This Week

1. Finish Rainbow mini and send off.
2. Start IG Mini Oz swap.
3. all the birthday things. ever.


--

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Interwoven is awesome! It drew me right over from WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interwoven! Really gorgeous :) Had to pop by to see it in 'person' heheh!

    ReplyDelete

I try to answer every comment made, but if I forget to respond to you, I sincerely apologise! Thanks so much for coming by and commenting!